Mixtape Artists

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lil Wayne - Haemoglobin

New Mixtape
Lil Wayne
"Haemoglobin"
Track Listing 
01. Lil Wayne - Show 'Em What Ya Got (Exclusive)
02. Lil Wayne - That's What They Call
03. Lil Wayne - 9 Piece (Remix)
04. Lil Wayne - I Get Money
05. Lil Wayne - I'm Into You
06. Lil Wayne - Ballin'
07. Lil Wayne - John
08. Lil Wayne - Be Back Soon
09. Lil Wayne - I Am Still Music Freestyle
10. Lil Wayne - Red Nation
11. Lil Wayne - All Of The Lights
12. Lil Wayne - This Is All I Need
13. Lil Wayne - Love Affair
14. Lil Wayne - Motivation
15. Lil Wayne - I Hate Love
16. Lil Wayne - Grenade
17. Lil Wayne - Miss That Pussy
18. Lil Wayne - Money In My Pocket
19. Lil Wayne - Set It Off
20. Lil Wayne - Rock & Roll
21. Lil Wayne - Can A Drummer Get Some

Track Ratings
3/5 - Thats What They Call, This Is All I Need, Love Affair
4/5 - Show Em What Ya Got, I Get Money, Be Back Soon, I Am Still Music, Motivation, Miss That Pussy, Rock & Roll
5/5 - 9 Piece, Im Into You, Ballin, John, Red Nation, All of The Lights, I Hate Love, Grenade, Money In My Pocket, Can A Drummer Get Some

No comments: