Mixtape Artists

Friday, April 1, 2011

Big KRIT - Return of 4Eva

New Mixtape
Big KRIT
"Return of 4Eva"
Track Listing
01. Big K.R.I.T. - R4 Intro
02. Big K.R.I.T. - Rise and Shine
03. Big K.R.I.T. - R4 Theme Song
04. Big K.R.I.T. - Dreamin
05. Big K.R.I.T. - Rotation
06. Big K.R.I.T. - My Sub
07. Big K.R.I.T. - Sookie Now Feat. David Banner
08. Big K.R.I.T. - American Rapstar
09. Big K.R.I.T. - Highs & Lows
10. Big K.R.I.T. - Shake It Feat. Joi
11. Big K.R.I.T. - Made Alot Feat. Big Sant
12. Big K.R.I.T. - Lions and Lambs
13. Big K.R.I.T. - Kings Blues
14. Big K.R.I.T. - Time Machine Feat. Chamillionaire
15. Big K.R.I.T. - Get Right
16. Big K.R.I.T. - Amtrak
17. Big K.R.I.T. - Players Ballad Feat. Raheem Devaughn
18. Big K.R.I.T. - Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed & Ecouraging Racism
19. Big K.R.I.T. - Free My Soul
20. Big K.R.I.T. - The Vent
21. Big K.R.I.T. - Country Shit (Remix) Feat. Ludacris & Bun B

5 Star Ratings
3/5 - Dreamin, My Sub, Shake It, Made Alot, Kings Blues, Amtrak, The Vent
4/5 - R4 Intro, Rise and Shine, Rotation, Sookie Now, American Rapstar, Highs & Lows, Get Right, Free My Soul
5/5 - R4 Theme Song, Time Machine, Country Shit Remix


No comments: