Mixtape Artists

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pusha T - Fear Of God

Brand New Electronics Site 
New Mixtape
Pusha T
"Fear of God"
Track Listing
01. Pusha T - Intro
02. Pusha T - My God
03. Pusha T - I Still Wana (Feat. Rick Ross & Ab Liva)
04. Pusha T - Money On My Mind Freestyle
05. Pusha T - Feeling Myself (Feat. Kevin Kc Cossom)
06. Pusha T - BlowFunk Flex Freestyle
07. Pusha T - Cook It Down Freestyle
08. Pusha T - Open Your Eyes
09. Pusha T - Can I Live Freestyle
10. Pusha T - Raid (Feat. 50 Cent & Pharrell Williams)
11. Pusha T - Touch It (Feat. Kanye West)
12. Pusha T - Speakers Going Hammer Freestyle
13. Pusha T - Alone In Vegas Outro

5 Star Ratings
3/5 - BlowFunk Flex Freestyle , Cook It Down Freestyle, Can I Live Freestyle, Speakers Going Hammer Freestyle
4/5 - I Still Wana, Money On My Mind Freestyle, Feeling Myself, Open Your Eyes, Raid, Alone In Vegas Outro
5/5 - My God, Touch It


No comments: