Mixtape Artists

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jadakiss & Styles P - Am I My Brothers Keeper

New Mixtape
Jadakiss & Styles P
"Am I My Brothers Keeper"
Track Listing
1. Jadakiss - Trading Places
2. Jadakiss - I Miss You
3. Jadakiss - What It Is
4. Jadakiss - Hold You Down
5. Jadakiss - God Bless Us All
6. Jadakiss - Live From The Ritz
7. Jadakiss - Chase Bank
8. Jadakiss - Red Light, Green Light
9. Jadakiss - We Keep It Rockin'
10. Styles P - Let The Doggs Loose
11. Styles P - #1 Homie
12. Styles P - Shooter
13. Styles P - I Don't Care
14. Styles P - Monster
15. Styles P - Silence
16. Styles P - Guns & Roses
17. D-Block - It Ain't Hard To Tell
18. Jadakiss - Classic Freestyle
19. D-Block - Hard Feelings
20. D-Block - Kiss
21. D-Block - My Lifestyle
22. D-Block - Wait A Minute
23. D-Block - Special Delivery

5 Star Ratings
3/5 - I Miss You, Chase Bank, Shooter, Silence, Wait A Minute
4/5 - Trading Places, Let The Doggs Loose, I Don't Care, It Aint Hard To Tell, Hard Feelings, Special Delivery
5/5 - What It Is, Hold You Down, We Keep It Rockin, #1 Homie, Monster, My Lifestyle


No comments: