Mixtape Artists

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dj Whiteowl - Whiteowl Drop That 160

New Mixtape
Various Artists
"Whiteowl Drop That 160"
Track Listing
1.DJ'S BETTER LISTEN
2.D.C FT E.R.A - THE HOUSE PARTY (WORLD PREMIERE)
3.POKERFACE - IF I HAD A MILLION (WORLD PREMIERE)
4.L.BLACK - FUNKY CHILD (WORLD PREMIERE)
5.EMINEM - 50 WAYS
6.50 CENT - LIKE ME RICH
7.LIL WAYNE - LIVE FREESTYLE
8.LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS & SWIZZ BEATS - GET SOME (NEW VERSES)
9.LLOYD BANKS FT FABOLOUS 7 RED CAFE - THE REALEST
10.TONY YAYO FT STARCHILD - LINE EM' UP
11.TONY YAYO FT LIL B - NO HOOKS (HOT !!!)
12.KANYE WEST FT THE CLIPSE - TOUCH IT (DO SOMETHIN')
13.NAS - ANYBODY
14.UNCLE MURDA - INTERLUDE
15.UNCLE MURDA - BAD GUY MUSIC (EXCLUSIVE)
16.50 CENT - GHETTO (ORIGINAL VERSION)
17.LLOYD BANKS & MAINO - YES YES YA'LL
18.TONY YAYO FT DANNY BROWN - HORRORS
19.PRODIGY (MOBB DEEP) FIRST INTERVIEW SINCE BEING HOME
20.50 CENT - BOOMERANG
21.GAME - R.I.P NATE DOGG
22.PUSHA T - SPEAKERS
23.PEEDI CRACK & YOUNG CHRIS - BLACKOUT
24.B.O.B - NEW YORK NEW YORK
25.APATHY - EASTCOAST
26.HAFFA - GOODBYE
27.GRAFH - HOW I O IT
28.BONUS TRACK
29.THROWBACK OF THE WEEK # 6

5 Star Ratings
3/5 - The House Party, No Hooks, Bad Guy Music, Horrors, Blackout
4/5 - If I Had A Million, 50 Ways, Like Me Rich, Lil Wayne Freestyle, The Realest, Line Em Up, Anybody, Yes Yes Ya'll, Boomerang, Speakers, Throwback of the Week
5/5 - Get Some, Touch It, Ghetto, RIP Nate Dogg, New York New York, Eastcoast

1 comment:

Alishar said...

My husband use to cheat on me with my sister. (yes, I know is hard, but I know I'm not the only one). I will be honest: I wanted revenge. And I got it. Now I'm stepping through a great year of our relationship, and we are planning our next vacations together in Paris!!!. My dearest, you saved my love life, she never interfere with our love ever since you cast your spell.do you need his email here it is wiseindividualspell@gmail.com, or so his number +2348078927387 i will share this are over the posting site.