Mixtape Artists

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dj Rell - Street League 3

New Mixtape
Various Artists
"Street League 3"
Track Listing
01. Gucci Mane - My Year
02. Rick Ross Feat. 8Ball & MJG - 9 Piece (Remix)
03. Plies - 28 Grams
04. Gucci Mane Feat. Master P - Brinks
05. Gucci Mane Feat. Wooh Da Kid - Shoutout To My Set
06. Lil Boosie & B.G. - You Don't Wanna
07. Rick Ross - Bricks
08. OJ Da Juiceman Feat. B.o.B - Speed Of Light
09. Young Jeezy - On The Town
10. Gucci Mane Feat. YG Hootie & Frenchie - Gang Bangin'
11. Stick - Brought My Whole Kitchen
12. Plies Feat. Gucci Mane - PD
13. YC Feat. Future - Racks On Racks
14. Big Ken Feat. Shawty Lo - Goin' Off
15. Tity Boi Feat. Waka Flocka - Ball
16. OJ Da Juiceman Feat. Gucci Mane - Gahlee
17. Ludacris - Welcome To My Hood (Remix)
18. Gucci Mane Feat. Rocko & Webbie - I Don't Love Her
19. Trina Feat. Rick Ross - Waist So Skinny
20. DJ Krunchone - Whole Lotta Ass
21. Rick Ross Feat. Masspike Miles & French Montana - I Made It
22. HQ Feat. Dozier Derrt - Purple Green
23. Gucci Mane Feat. Wale - Pretty Bitches

5 Star Ratings
3/5 - Shoutout To My Set, Brought My Whole Kitchen, Racks on Racks, Goin Off, Ball, Pretty Bitches
4/5 - 28 Grams, Brinks, You Dont Wanna, Speed of Light, Gang Bangin, Pd, Whole Lotta Ass
5/5 - My Year, 9 Piece Remix, Bricks, On the Town, Gahlee, Welcome To My Hood Remix, I Dont Love Her, Waist So Skinny, I Made It

No comments: