Mixtape Artists

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kanye West - Eyes Closed

New Mixtape
Kanye West
"Eyes Closed"
Track Listing
01. Kanye West - Intro

02. Kanye West - Never See Me Again

03. Kanye West - Welcome To The World

04. Kanye West - H.A.M.

05. Kanye West - That's My Bitch

06. Kanye West - Chain Heavy

07. Kanye West - Christmas In Harlem

08. Kanye West - Eyes Closed

09. Kanye West - Mama's Boyfriend [Live]

10. Kanye West - All Of The Lights

11. Kanye West - Blazin

12. Kanye West - Pretty Girl Rock (Remix)

13. Kanye West - You're My Type

14. Kanye West - The Stalker Song (Never Lettin' Go)

15. Kanye West - Good Ass Job

16. Kanye West - Living In A Movie

17. Kanye West - I'm A New Man (Pinocchio Story Part. 2) [Live]

5 Star Ratings
3/5 - Thats My Bitch, Chain Heavy, Christmas In Harlem, Good Ass Job
4/5 - Eyes Closed, All Of The Lights, Pretty Girl Rock, You're My Type
5/5 - Welcome To The World, H.A.M., Blazin, The Stalker Song

No comments: