Mixtape Artists

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gudda Gudda - Live From Da Gudda 2

 
New Mixtape
Gudda Gudda
"Live From Da Gudda 2"

Track Listing
1.Doing What I Do Best [Feat. Hones-T & Short Dawg]
2.Mirror [Feat. Tyga]
3.Bathroom [Feat. Kid Ink]
4.Black Mags
5.My Reality [Feat. Lil Wayne Mack Maine]
6.Winter Is My Summer [Feat. Mims]
7.White Cup Gang [Feat. Tity Boi & Short Dawg]
8.Drop That Ass [Feat. Dj Webstar]
9.Respect Mah Gansta (Remix) [Feat. Glasses Malone & Brisco]
10.Bang Bang [Feat. T-Streets]
11.Hold Up [Feat. Killa Kyleon & Short Dawg]
12.Watch For The Hook [Feat. Jae Millz & Joell Ortiz]
13.Shinin' [Feat. Thug Mafia]
14.Me and U Baby [Feat. Lil Flip]
15.50 In My Pinky Ring (Remix)
16.I Don't Like The Look Of It [Feat. Lil Wayne]
17.Jiggle Box [Feat. Essay Potna]
18.Last Man Standing [Feat. Papoose]

5 Star Ratings
3/5 - Doing What I Do Best, Mirror, White Cup Gang, Respect Mah Gangsta, Bang Bang, Shinin'
4/5 - Winter Is My Summer, Hold Up
5/5 - Bathroom, Drop That Ass, Jiggle Box

No comments: